Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guide, Walkthrough, Tips and Help for Monsterama Planet

Guide, Walkthrough, Tips and Help for Monsterama Planet

Attention, everyone! we are updating our tips, guide, Walkthrough, and tutorials on a hourly basis, so make sure to check out here if you want to get first-hand information about this game.

Newbies! You get lost in the game? Find leveling up much too slow? Bogged in a level? Have some complaints to make? Leave us a message here and we will see what we can do.Knowbies! you are also warmly welcome to share your tips, clues and experience to help those green players.

We sincerely invite you to share with us in this thread any Monsterama Planet guide or tutorial that you have found, be it official or personal.

Or perhaps you think the official tutorial too lame? Why not write your own version based on your gaming experience? Link it to this sticky thread, and you can spare hundreds and even thousands of people a lot troubles.

To check more about Monsterama Planet here: http://forums.appsgoer.com/forumdisp...sterama-Planet

I am surprised by the lack of people using this forum. Anyway, I hope you get this message and someone will answer a question I have. I bought the 'Candy Shop' and have almost all the requirements, except the "Meteor Mason" get meteor blocks. Where is the Meteor Mason? I have the Meteor quarry at the last level, but so far it only gives the rocks. What am I missing? I wish the instructions given for items needed was more detailed.

Also, when (if ever) is the zoom going to make the graphics as big as some of the other games like this one? Shipwreck has the same problem. But, Pet Story, Dragon Story, Restaurant Story and others like these do, so I know it is possible, just KIWI games don't.

Meteor Mason is a different building than the quarry. I can't remember if there was a quest associated with it (I think there might have been), but I know I found it while I was exploring. FYI, it's way more expensive to use than the quarry.

How do I get the paint for the treehouse?

The paint you have to search for.

I have a 1/2 built Carnival Carousel and can not find the missing lights, I have been searching and was wondering if these were taken away. Was this a LTO building?

Quote Originally Posted by karen View Post
    I have a 1/2 built Carnival Carousel and can not find the missing lights, I have been searching and was wondering if these were taken away. Was this a LTO building?
    Yes, the carousel was Limited, from around May. I have been a lot happier now that Kiwi is structuring the LTOs with a voluntary step first so you can keep yourself from starting those quests by not planting the crop etc. Some weeks I just know I won't have time to work through the quest.

I have seen silver vs. time comparisons for various crops/trees/buildings, but does anyone have a spreadsheet on XP vs. time for leveling purposes?

I don't have a comparison for xp vs time, but if you save your gold (26) you can buy a fancy paper shop which will produce 380 xp every 6 hours after each collection. Just don't spend your gold. I can't remember at what level the fancy paper shop unlocked though (I'm at 20 right now and have had it for awhile).

I have found that after I find one artifact in the astro jungle, I have to search 2-3 times to find the next item. It doesn't really matter where I click to search.

Was Crabo and his house a time limited task? I don't have him, but I need it to finish a regular task. Also I have only found 1 white marble and I am in need of two. The white marble I had could not be used on my first requirement for it, but for the second. Please help me. Plus I have used a lot of binoculars searching for this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast