Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what do i have to get a legendary hero?

what do i have to get a legendary hero?

F'ck you castle clash. Been playing for a month now and still no legendary heroes. Have using plenty of HB and gems but all i get is that stupid slime and the heroes that already own. I saw some people who just Started playing have legendary hero. Some even have multiple. How did they do it?

I have been playing for 40+ days now and still no legendary hero either. I know another guy who joined last week and on the 3rd day got a druid... lucky. I have gotten 41 heroes through gems without a legend. At a 5% chance for getting a legend with gems and in 41 attempts, there is an 87.8% chance to have gotten at least one legend. So, odds should have been good, but still not lucky enough. I have been working on saving shards: over 1200 now. I'm noticing the druid is a game-changer in battles so saving up for 1800 shards.

I made 10+ accounts to test out gems and HB and it is quite random. Only one of my accounts(which is my main now) got legendaries. I first got a druid doing the 450 gems. And then 2000 gem tries later I got a sucubus. 1300 gems later I got a ninja. So if worse comes to worse make a new account. And dont waste HB trying to get legendaries. I tried HB on all 10 accounts and usually got slimes or ordinary. Seriously spent at least 50,000 HB through all the accounts and no legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by hempione View Post
    I made 10+ accounts to test out gems and HB and it is quite random. Only one of my accounts(which is my main now) got legendaries. I first got a druid doing the 450 gems. And then 2000 gem tries later I got a sucubus. 1300 gems later I got a ninja. So if worse comes to worse make a new account. And dont waste HB trying to get legendaries. I tried HB on all 10 accounts and usually got slimes or ordinary. Seriously spent at least 50,000 HB through all the accounts and no legendaries.
    How to create new accounts?

You need to add another gmail account on to your device. Its in your settings and it has to be a gmail account. I would make more but gmail wont let me make anymore lol.

The higher the HB cost, the better the chance of legend. if you want legend, spend your way up to 3k hb per hero. about 25 heroes so would need to spend about 50k hb at once.

not what im doing in this video, but i get 2 epic and a legend...
    yes yes slime slime but epic is easy and legend spend expensive hb on heroes. dont stop at 1k ea cuz its to expensive.

enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by hempione View Post
    You need to add another gmail account on to your device. Its in your settings and it has to be a gmail account. I would make more but gmail wont let me make anymore lol.
    In setting? Or in game setting?

Quote Originally Posted by koobiandroid View Post
    not what im doing in this video, but i get 2 epic and a legend...
    yes yes slime slime but epic is easy and legend spend expensive hb on heroes. dont stop at 1k ea cuz its to expensive.
    In the video you got a Gelatinous Champion and called it a Legend. That's considered a Sacrifice Hero, not a Legend.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Smith View Post
    In the video you got a Gelatinous Champion and called it a Legend. That's considered a Sacrifice Hero, not a Legend.
    hahahaha LOL xD

I've been playing 50 days now and had bought 48 heroes through gems. I had a 91.5% chance of getting at least one legend through gems but no luck.

Finally, after hitting the skull dungeons pretty hard the last few weeks, I saved up enough shards to get my first legend - a druid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast