Thread: Guide, Walkthrough, Tips and Help for Quiz RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz

Guide, Walkthrough, Tips and Help for Quiz RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz

Here’s where to ask for help with getting through Quiz RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz or share your knowledge with other players who might need help. Advice for beginners, intermediate players, or experts is all welcome.

Everyone is welcome to share your experience and gains in playing Quiz RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz. Voice your version of Quiz RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz guide or walkthrough and offer your tips and help for other players, or you can share the Quiz RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz guide or walkthrough you happen to read or watch anywhere. Any form of trick in completing missions including collecting rare weapons, defeating an invincible opponent, or something like that, will be appreciated.

If you find any other useful hints, solutions, tips, tricks, strategy guides, walkthroughs, or wiki for Quiz RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz, please share it here so other gamers can find it.

Quiz RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz at AppsGoer: http://ios.appsgoer.com/quiz-rpg-the...wiz-17213.html

To check more about Quiz RPG: The World of Mystic Wiz here:http://forums.appsgoer.com/forumdisp...-of-Mystic-Wiz

One of the most important things is to get your following list in order.
    When you lose a spirit, one of your friends that you are following shows up and their leader helps you out.

Try to get a strong list going, and try to have mutual following going on, because then your friends skill is charged immediately.

Add me to your list; you will find that my leader will help you out quite well! IGN: Karlitos

Also if you're just starting or rerolling; use my invite code for an extra strong card: EJH2277G