Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Castle Clash Cheats, Hacks, Codes and Tricks

Castle Clash Cheats, Hacks, Codes and Tricks

If you have discovered any useful cheats or tricks for Castle Clash, here’s the place to share them. Feel free to post any cheats, codes, tricks, hacks, and other exploits that were put in the game intentionally or otherwise.

If you know how to unlock some goodies or reveal some hidden Easter eggs, we’d appreciate you sharing them in a post. You could also show off any cool tricks you have pulled off that are impressive or funny.

A very common trick to work around timers in some games is to “time travel” or manually set your device’s time a few minutes or hours forward. Does time travelling work in Castle Clash?

ATTENTION: Only legitimate cheats, hacks, tricks, and other exploits will be welcomed. Any reply including illegal cheats will be deleted.

For more: http://forums.appsgoer.com/forumdisp...1-Castle-Clash

Ive found a few. But if I tell then you will fix them...sorry

Sure thing!

Castle Clash Hack

Hey I can recommend that on - I found it couple weeks ago and it's working fine (I get no ban etc.)

has anyone figured out anything?

Willing to pay a monthly fee as well.

I can go ahead and safely say the first 2 supposed links are the stupid bullshit survey links that are never ending loops and you can't finish without completing some offers that make you pay money, and in the end the hack probably wont work anyways.

Following web site tutorial will teach you how to get Unlimited Castle Clash Gems for free for your App using the Castle Clash Cheat.

Banned
    i know a hack for this game but its not free. it is currently working and gives your heroes unlimited ap and hp. you can do all dungeons with it and the last dungeon gives you 40 shards per run! only thing is your phone must be rooted. im obviously not giving away this hack for free so if you are interested pm me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast