How to Play

If you’re new to Clash of Lords, we’ll make sure you don’t get lost. Our comprehensive, step-by-step tutorial will guide you through the game mechanics. Once you’ve completed the tutorial, you’re ready to fight for your own honor!

Why should I update the app?

We’re constantly working on providing the best gaming experience for you. From time to time, we upload new updates to the game that may include bug fixes or new content.

Please make sure you’re using the latest version of Clash of Lords. Older version may cause loading issues. If you experience frequent loading errors, please install our latest version.

This will not influence your account, progress, or materials.

Purchasing Issues

All purchases made in the Google Play Store are done through the payment method assigned to your account. Clash of Lords and IGG have no control over this.

For any questions regarding credit card purchases through Google Play please contact them at http://support.google.com/wallet/?hl=en

During periods of high traffic, it may take some time for the purchased goods to appear in your Clash of Lords Jewel balance.

On occasion, payments may be cancelled by your payment provider or the Google Play Store due to a number of reasons. These cancelled transactions may show up in your bank statements as a pending payment. You will not be charged for any cancelled orders. You may also receive a notification with the details of the transaction and a cancellation notice.

If you wish to contact Live Support regarding any purchases, please provide the date and purchase amount in question and any transaction receipts you may have.

Can I move my progress to a new device?

While playing Clash of Lords on any mobile device you have the option to connect through your Facebook, Google, or other social network account or play in guest mode. By connecting your account, you can transfer your progress to any other Android-powered platform.

When you connect your Clash of Lords account to a new device, you should see an option to merge your accounts. When you see this option, click “Yes” to merge your accounts.

Can I turn off Clash of Lords’ sound effects?

If you want to play Clash of Lords more quietly, all you need to do is open the ‘Settings’ at the top-right of the game screen. Here you’ll have the option of turn off the Music & Sound Effects.

Can I uninstall Clash of Lords?

Think about this. Do you REALLY want to do that? Well, if you’re sure about it, just go back to the Android market and search for ‘Clash of Lords.’ At the bottom of the application screen, you’ll see the ‘Uninstall’ button. You can also uninstall the game from your phone by opening the ‘Manage Applications’ section and proceeding from there.